SUMMER DAY PROGRAM
The Babylon Youth Project Summer Day Program is a two-week program of trips, activities and fun to fill summer days. Our program is designed for a small, personal group, so limited space is available.
For your convenience, we will be opening from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Breakfast will be provided daily. Members must bring their own bagged lunch. In addition to scheduled activities, arts & crafts, computers, board games and game systems will be available daily.
1st Week: Monday through Friday, July 10 – July 14
• Monday: Breakfast: Bagels w/butter or cream cheese; Mini Golf/Lunch
• Tuesday: Breakfast: Waffles; Cook your own dinner & dessert
• Wednesday: Breakfast: Yogurt, fruit & granola; IDEAS: Building rockets
• Thursday: Breakfast: Homemade Egg Mc Muffins; Nature Walk, Scavenger Hunt & Craft
• Friday: Breakfast: Pancakes; Trip to Village Pool/Lunch, afternoon movie & popcorn
2nd Week: Monday through Friday, July 17 – July 21
• Monday: Breakfast: Waffles; Bowling Trip/Lunch
• Tuesday: Breakfast: Bagels; Cooking: Wednesday breakfast; IDEAS: Snap Circuits
• Wednesday: Breakfast: Muffins; Trip to F.I. Lighthouse/ Lunch
• Thursday: Breakfast: Pancakes; Tape Painting on Canvas Art Project
• Friday: Breakfast: Egg in a Nest; Trip to Village Pool/Lunch, afternoon movie & popcorn
The program is eligible for children ages 8 (entering 3rd grade in Sept.) to 18.
The fee for the two-week program is $200 per child.
Registration closes May 31, 2017.
147 North Carll Avenue
Babylon, NY 11702
F/ 631 376-1327
Monday - Friday
® DYNAMIC PRODUCTIONS all rights reserved